[wi-sun rlmmwg] Comment resolution for RLMM Tech Spec 1v00 Draft 01

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Fri Jul 3 03:52:00 PDT 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

Regarding Technical Specification 1v00, we are now in the process of
comment resolution for Draft 01. There are 34 comments in the comment
spreadsheet. The comment spreadsheet is available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150618%20RLMM%20WG%20Comment%20Submission%20Form%20for%20%5B20150610-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-1v00_draft01_clean.doc%5D%200v01.xlsx

According to the discussion in the RLMM WG call, I have two points which
I would like to have feedback from members including who have not to
chance to attend the call. The slides which we shared in the last call
and referred in the following explanation is available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150702%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%200v00.pptx

(1) In the RLMM WG call, we separate discussion on different types of
network as described in the page 7 of the slides. As a result, if no
members are interested in having following features in 1v00, we do not
need to discuss about Comment #1 and #2 now. If you would like to have
following feature in 1v00, please let me know:
  a. Support of R1 as PAN Coordinator
      - In current draft, only R9 will be coordinator
  b. Support of communication using 64bit address without supporting
communication using 16bit address
      - In current draft, support of communication using 16bit address
is mandatory
If there are no member who would like to have these features, we will
not discuss on Comment #1 and #2 for now.

(2) Regarding the comment in category "No discussion or clarification
needed" described in page 9 of the slides, we will accept all of them as
they are for error correction. If you have objection, please let me know.

Best regards,
Ryota

--