[wi-sun rlmmwg] We will postpone Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC today (Re: WebEx meeting rescheduled: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Thu. 11:00-12:00 JST)

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Jul 29 17:05:46 PDT 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, I would like to
postpone our next teleconference until until next week Aug. 6th (Thu)
JST. If you have any topics to be discussed today, please let me know.

The minutes of the last call is uploaded to the DMS. Please take time
for reviwing it to approve it in next call. The minutes is available
from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150723%20Minutes%20of%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%20on%20July%2023rd%202015%200v00.docx

I have sent a survey regarding Interest for Network Type and Frequency
Band. If you could provide your feedback by the end of Aug. 5th (Wed)
JST, that will be very helpful to prepare for sharing the result in the
next call.

The update of the draft of Technical Specification 1v00 is still in
progress and I hope I can share the updated version before next call.

If there are no objection, I would like to have our next call using
following timeslot:
Aug. 5th (Wed) 19:00-20:00 PDT
Aug. 5th (Wed) 22:00-23:00 EDT
Aug. 6th (Thu) 03:00-04:00 BST
Aug. 6th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
Aug. 6th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

If you have any comment or suggestion, please let me know.

I am very sorry for postponing the call today in last minutes.

Best regards,
Ryota

--