[wi-sun rlmmwg] Canceled: RLMM WG TC today (Re: Propose to cancel RLMM WG TC today on Dec.5th (Re: WebEx meeting invitation: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Fri. 14:30-15:30 JST)

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Thu Dec 4 21:12:41 PST 2014

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there are no topics to be discussed today mentioned from members, we
will cancel the RLMM WG TC today as I proposed.

I am looking forward to having next call using following time slot:
Dec. 11th (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
Dec. 12th (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
Dec. 12th (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC
Dec. 12th (Fri) 11:00-12:00 IST