[wi-sun rlmmwg] Propose to cancel RLMM WG TC today on Dec.5th (Re: WebEx meeting invitation: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Fri. 14:30-15:30 JST)

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Thu Dec 4 14:09:39 PST 2014

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there are no feedback by now regarding the Big Picture of Technical
Specification which is in the process of review until Dec. 9th 17:30
JST, I would like to propose to cancel RLMM WG TC today on Dec. 5th.

If you have any topics to be discussed today, please let me know.

In case we cancel RLMM WG TC today, our next call will be held using
following time slot:
Dec. 11th (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
Dec. 12th (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
Dec. 12th (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC
Dec. 12th (Fri) 11:00-12:00 IST
Dec. 12th (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST

In the next call, we will have discussion on the result of review to be
done by Dec. 9th 17:30 JST.

For our next step, we will start preparing Technical Specification
document and we need volunteer for this. If you are interested to be a
volunteer, please let me know.

Best regards,
Ryota

--