[wi-sun rlmmwg] We will postpone the RLMM WG TC today (Re: If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from 11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Mar. 9th JST, please let me know)

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Mar 8 16:02:11 PST 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will postpone
the RLMM WG TC today. Due to some schedule conflict reported by some
members, we will skip our call next week and set this time slot for our
next call:
Mar. 22nd (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
Mar. 22nd (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
Mar. 23rd (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
Mar. 23rd (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
Mar. 23rd (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

In the PHY WG call last night, the updated PHY TPS which include RLMM
PHY specification was shared. There are other updates for PHY TPS and
there will be ballot for the latest version of the PHY TPS very soon. If
you are interested in it, please check for the e-mail reflector of PHY WG.

Best regards,
Ryota

On 2017/03/08 14:24, Ryota Yamada wrote:
> Dear RLMM WG members,
>
> If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from
> 11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Mar. 9th JST, please let me know by 9:00am
> tomorrow. If there are no specific topics to be discussed, we will have
> our next call using this time slot:
> Mar. 15th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
> Mar. 15th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
> Mar. 15th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
> Mar. 16th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
> Mar. 16th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST
>
> After last RLMM WG call, regarding PHY specification, Thomas-san kindly
> volunteer to prepare draft for updated PHY TPS which include RLMM PHY
> specification into PHY TPS. I got latest version of the PHY TPS from PHY
> WG Chair Kunal-san and integrated the contribution from Thomas-san. The
> integrated document is available from here:
> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20170308-PHY-Wi-SUN_PHY_Specification-1V02-TOBE-v1-RLMM-Draft1.docx
>

> There will be PHY WG call midnight today and the document will be shared
> in the call. If we receive any feedback which need discussion in RLMM WG
> call, I will bring it back.
>
> Best regards,
> Ryota
>

> On 2017/03/02 9:29, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>
>> As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will postpone
>> the RLMM WG TC today. Our next call will be held using following
>> timeslot:
>>> Mar. 8th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
>>> Mar. 8th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
>>> Mar. 8th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
>>> Mar. 9th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
>>> Mar. 9th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Ryota
>>

>> On 2017/03/01 9:02, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>>
>>> If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from
>>> 11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Mar. 2nd JST, please let me know by 9:00am
>>> tomorrow. If there are no specific topics to be discussed, we will have
>>> our next call using this time slot:
>>> Mar. 8th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
>>> Mar. 8th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
>>> Mar. 8th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT