[wi-sun rlmmwg] If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from 11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Mar. 9th JST, please let me know

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Mar 7 21:24:39 PST 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from
11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Mar. 9th JST, please let me know by 9:00am
tomorrow. If there are no specific topics to be discussed, we will have
our next call using this time slot:
Mar. 15th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
Mar. 15th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
Mar. 15th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
Mar. 16th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
Mar. 16th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

After last RLMM WG call, regarding PHY specification, Thomas-san kindly
volunteer to prepare draft for updated PHY TPS which include RLMM PHY
specification into PHY TPS. I got latest version of the PHY TPS from PHY
WG Chair Kunal-san and integrated the contribution from Thomas-san. The
integrated document is available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20170308-PHY-Wi-SUN_PHY_Specification-1V02-TOBE-v1-RLMM-Draft1.docx

There will be PHY WG call midnight today and the document will be shared
in the call. If we receive any feedback which need discussion in RLMM WG
call, I will bring it back.

Best regards,
Ryota

On 2017/03/02 9:29, Ryota Yamada wrote:
> Dear RLMM WG members,
>
> As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will postpone
> the RLMM WG TC today. Our next call will be held using following timeslot:
>> Mar. 8th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
>> Mar. 8th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
>> Mar. 8th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
>> Mar. 9th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
>> Mar. 9th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST
>
> Best regards,
> Ryota
>

> On 2017/03/01 9:02, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>
>> If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from
>> 11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Mar. 2nd JST, please let me know by 9:00am
>> tomorrow. If there are no specific topics to be discussed, we will have
>> our next call using this time slot:
>> Mar. 8th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
>> Mar. 8th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
>> Mar. 8th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
>> Mar. 9th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
>> Mar. 9th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Ryota
>>

>> On 2017/02/23 7:06, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>>
>>> As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will postpone
>>> the RLMM WG TC today. Our next call will be held using following
>>> timeslot:
>>> Mar. 1st (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
>>> Mar. 1st (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
>>> Mar. 1st (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT