[wi-sun rlmmwg] If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from 11:00-12:00 on Apr. 27th JST, please let me know

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Apr 25 03:24:01 PDT 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from
11:00-12:00 the day after tomorrow on Apr. 27th JST, please let me know
by the end of tomorrow Apr. 26th JST.

If there are no topics ready to be discussed, as we have national
holiday in Japan next week, our next call will be held in this time slot:
May 10th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
May 10th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
May 11th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
May 11th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST