[wi-sun rlmmwg] If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from 11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Apr. 5th JST, please let me know

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Apr 5 17:47:03 PDT 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will postpone
the RLMM WG TC today. We set this time slot for our next call:
 > Apr. 19th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
 > Apr. 19th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
 > Apr. 20th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
 > Apr. 20th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
 > Apr. 20th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

There will be RLMM WG session in the Wi-SUN Member Meeting next week. I
will make brief explanation of the RLMM Profile for members who are new
and not familiar with RLMM Profile.

Best regards,
Ryota

--