[wi-sun rlmmwg] Status report and call for topics to be discussed

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Jun 7 23:35:44 PDT 2016

Dear RLMM WG members,

I would like to report the current status regarding RLMM Profile 1v01.
After I send the e-mail last week, some members provide technical input
and volunteer to help me. I am working on the input and checking my
understanding with them. I have been trying to consolidate everything,
but have not finished yet. I would like to continue to consolidate
information with the volunteers.

If you prefer to hear about current status of the discussion on security
features for 1v01 at this moment, please let me know. If there is a
request from members, I will hold the RLMM WG TC and share current status.

If you have some topics other than security features for 1v01 to be
discussed, please let me know. If there are no request for sharing
current status of discussion on security features and specific topics to
be discussed tomorrow, I would like to propose to postpone the RLMM WG
TC this week and set next call using following time slot:
  - Jun 15th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
  - Jun 15th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
  - Jun 16th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
  - Jun 16th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
  - Jun 16th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

I have uploaded the minutes of the previous RLMM WG TC on May 12th to
the DMS and available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20160512%20Minutes%20of%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%20on%20May%2012th%202016%200v00.docx

Please take time for reviewing the minutes to approve in the TC next week.

Best regards,
Ryota

--