[wi-sun rlmmwg] Please let us postpone the RLMM WG TC until next week

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Jun 1 16:13:32 PDT 2016

Dear RLMM WG members,

Although we have scheduled to have RLMM WG TC today, as there are no
specific topics ready to be discussed, please let us postpone the TC
until next week. If you have any topics to be discussed, please let me know.

If there are no objection, our next RLMM WG TC will be held using
following timeslot:
  - Jun 8th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
  - Jun 8th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
  - Jun 9th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
  - Jun 9th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
  - Jun 9th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

After the last member meeting, I am working on preparing description
regarding security features, such as AES-CCM described in IEEE802.15.4,
but as I am not an expert in the area of security features, I need much
time to check my understanding and whether what I am writing is correct
or not. If you can be a volunteer to expedite, please contact me. If
there are no volunteer, I will share preliminary draft after possible
check by myself which may include some misunderstanding for open review.

Best regards,
Ryota

--