[wi-sun rlmmwg] Updated PHY Specification and PHYWG Call Reminder

Kunal Shah kshah at silverspringnet.com
Mon Jan 25 16:32:51 PST 2016

Dear PHYWG members,

Based on last week’s PHYWG call, we have resolved most of the received comments received on the PHYWG ballot. I have incorporated all the agreed resolutions to the updated PHY specification document.

The updated comment spreadsheet V06 with resolutions have been updated on the server,
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=PHYWG%2FPHY%20Specification%2FComment%20Spreadsheets%2F20151119-PHYWG-Comment-Submission-PHY-Technical-Specification-Consolidated-Comments-0v06.xlsx

The update document 0v13TOBEv03 can be found on Wi-SUN ftp server,
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=PHYWG%2FPHY%20Specification%2F20150727-PHY-Wi-SUN%20PHY%20Specification-0V13TOBEv03.docx

Please review the updated PHY specification draft and let me know of any comments.

Also a reminder about this week’s joint PHYWG/ TSC call scheduled for 26th January, 2PM PST.

Regards,
Kunal Shah
PHYWG Chair