[wi-sun rlmmwg] Discussion on Frame Format

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Thu Sep 10 17:30:07 PDT 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

In the RLMM WG TC yesterday, I shared two discussion points regarding
frame format. From page 7 through 9 in the slide which we used
yesterday, the discussion points are summarized. The slide is available
from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150910%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%200v00.pptx

If you have any question or comment, please let me know. If you provide
your feedback by the end of Sep. 16th (Wed.) JST, that will be very
helpful for discussion in the next call to be held on Sep. 17th (Thu) JST.

Best regards,
Ryota

--