[wi-sun rlmmwg] We will postpone Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC tomorrow to wait for feedback from members (Re: Agenda and Materials for the RLMM WG TC today (Re: WebEx meeting reminder: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Mar. 13th (Fri.) 14:30-15:30 JST))

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Mar 18 18:19:00 PDT 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

This is a gentle reminder for providing feedback for the discussion in
the last call and proposal for waiting one more week to wait for feedback.

As I announced through the e-mail last week, we are now gathering
feedback from members regarding two points:
(1) Feedback for the result of discussion in the last call
(2) Feedback for the discussion on NWK part described in the page 13 of
the material shared last week

Regarding (1), I have not received any further comments at this moment.
I assume that members are fine with the result.

Regarding (2), some members ask for more time to consolidate feedback. I
would like to ask members to provide your comment. Any comment will be
welcome.

If there are no objection, we will wait another week and postpone our
teleconference until next week Mar. 27th. If you have objection or any
urgent topic to be discussed, please let me know by tomorrow Mar. 20th
morning 08:00 JST.

Best regards,
Ryota

On 2015/03/13 19:49, Ryota Yamada wrote:
> Dear RLMM WG members,
>
> I have uploaded updated version of the material which we made a change
> in the call today. We updated page 12 to include Low Energy Superframe
> as a part of Low Energy Mechanism. The updated version of the material
> is avaliable from here:
> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150313%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%200v01.pptx
>

> Regarding 5 discussion points on PHY and MAC parts described from page 8
> to 13, the attendees agreed in the call. If you could not attend the
> call and have anything about these pages, please let me know before next
> call to be held on Mar. 20th JST.
>
> I would also like to ask members to take a look on the page 13. If you
> have anything, please let me know before next call.
>
> Best regards,
> Ryota
>

> On 2015/03/13 8:47, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>
>> Here is a proposed agenda for the RLMM WG call today:
>> 1. Call to Order
>> 2. Reminder on Membership Agreement
>> 3. Attendance
>> 4. Agree Agenda
>> 5. Review Discussions in the Last Call
>> 6. Share Updates after the Last Call
>> 7. Discussion on Technical Specification
>>      - PHY part and MAC part
>>      - NMK part
>> 8. Share Next Steps
>> 9. Appoint Next Call
>> 10. Any Other Business
>> 11. Adjournment
>>
>> Here is the material which we will use in the call today:
>> [1]
>> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150313%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%200v00.pptx
>>

>> [2]
>> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150123%20Minutes%20of%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%20on%20Jan%2023rd%202015%200v00.docx
>>

>> [3]
>> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150227%20Minutes%20of%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%20on%20Feb%2027th%202015%200v01.docx
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Ryota
>>

>> On 2015/03/12 15:12, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>>
>>> As we scheduled in last week, we will have our teleconference using
>>> following time slot:
>>> Mar. 12th (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
>>> Mar. 13th (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
>>> Mar. 13th (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC