[wi-sun rlmmwg] WebEx meeting reminder: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Mar. 13th (Fri.) 14:30-15:30 JST

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Mar 11 23:12:40 PDT 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

As we scheduled in last week, we will have our teleconference using
following time slot:
Mar. 12th (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
Mar. 13th (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
Mar. 13th (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC
Mar. 13th (Fri) 11:00-12:00 IST
Mar. 13th (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST

We will share the feedback from members regarding 5 discussion points we
shared in the last call. We also share new point regarding network layer.

Best regards,
Ryota

--