[wi-sun rlmmwg] We will postpone Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC today (Re: Call for topics in the RLMM WG TC tomorrow on Mar. 6th (Re: Summary of discussion in the last RLMM WG TC on Feb. 27th JST)

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Thu Mar 5 17:31:09 PST 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, I would like to
postpone our next teleconference until until next week Mar. 13th (Fri) JST.

We will use following time slot for our next teleconference:
Mar. 12th (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
Mar. 13th (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
Mar. 13th (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC
Mar. 13th (Fri) 11:00-12:00 IST
Mar. 13th (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST

If the time slot above is not convenient, please let me know.

Best regards,
Ryota

--