[wi-sun rlmmwg] Summary of discussion in the last RLMM WG TC on Feb. 27th JST

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Thu Mar 5 01:02:30 PST 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

This is a gentle reminder on comment or suggestion for 5 points
discussed regarding PHY and MAC parts of RLMM Technical Specification.
If you have any comment or suggestion, please provide it by the end of
today Thursday JST. If you need more time to give feedback, please let
me know.

Best regards,
Ryota

--