[wi-sun rlmmwg] Please review Technical Specification 1v00 Draft 00

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Jun 16 16:13:17 PDT 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

This is gentle reminder on the review of Technical Specification 1v00
Draft. If you could provide your comment by the end of today Jun. 17th
JST, that will be very helpful to have discussion in the RLMM WG TC
tomorrown on Jun. 18th JST. If you need more time for review, please let
me know.

Best regards,
Ryota

--