[wi-sun rlmmwg] Please review Technical Specification 1v00 Draft 00

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Jun 10 07:36:32 PDT 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

I have uploaded Technical Specification 1v00 Draft 00 to the DMS server.
Following three files are available for download now:
[1]
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150610-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-1v00_draft01_markup.doc
[2]
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150610-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-1v00_draft01_clean.doc
[3]
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150610%20RLMM%20WG%20Comment%20Submission%20Form%20for%20%5B20150610-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-1v00_draft01_clean.doc%5D%200v00.xlsx

The files [1] and [2] are the Technical Specification 1v00 Draft 00. As
we discussed in the RLMM WG, the draft is created by making changes for
the Wi-SUN ECHONET Profile 2v03. If you are familiar with the Wi-SUN
ECHONET Profile 2v03, please see the file [1]. The file [1] shows the
difference from the Wi-SUN ECHONET Profile 2v03. If you just want to
check RLMM Profile, please see the file [2]. The contents of the files
[1] and [2] are the same. Please note the section "4.6 Recommended usage
for single-hop monitoring and management network" is not included in
this version yet as there were some points not consistent with other
part are found and under construction at this moment.

The file [3] is a comment spreadsheet for gathering your comments on
Technical Specification 1v00 Draft 00. If you have any comments,
questions, or suggestions, please provide them using the file [3]. The
instruction on how to provide your comment is available on the
Instructions tab of the file [3]. When you specify the number of pages
or lines, please use the number of pages of lines in the file [2].

If you could provide your comment within one week, by the end of Jun.
17th JST, that will be very helpful.If you need more time for review,
please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Ryota

--