[wi-sun rlmmwg] WebEx meeting invitation: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Fri. 14:30-15:30 JST)

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Thu Feb 26 14:07:36 PST 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

As mentioned in the e-mail last week, we will have our teleconference
today on Feb. 27th JST using following time slot:
Feb. 26th (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
Feb. 27th (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
Feb. 27th (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC
Feb. 27th (Fri) 11:00-12:00 IST
Feb. 27th (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST

Best regards,
Ryota

<https://omron-innovation.webex.com/omron-innovation/j.php?MTID=m0d589859346b33531f234ecf947008ac>

<https://omron-innovation.webex.com/omron-innovation/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=317890977&tollFree=1>

On 2015/02/20 9:55, Ryota Yamada wrote:
> Dear RLMM WG members,
>
> As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, I would like to
> postpone our next teleconference until until next week Feb. 27th (Fri) JST.
>
> We will use following time slot for our next teleconference:
> Feb. 26th (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
> Feb. 27th (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
> Feb. 27th (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC
> Feb. 27th (Fri) 11:00-12:00 IST
> Feb. 27th (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST
>
> If the time slot above is not convenient, please let me know.
>
> I appreciate help from some members to be volunteer for reviewing the
> tentative draft of the Technical Specification 1v00 which include
> description on only  PHY part and MAC part. I expect we can start
> discussion based on feedback from reviewers.
>
> Best regards,
> Ryota
>

> On 2015/02/19 9:12, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>> We have scheduled our teleconference tomorrow on Feb. 13th JST, but the
>> draft for Technical Specification 1v00 is not completed for discussion
>> yet. If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC tomorrow
>> on 20th JST, please let me know by 09:00 JST on Feb. 20th. If you prefer
>> to start discussion even if all parts of the draft are not completed,
>> please let me know.
>>
>> Regarding the draft for Technical Specification 1v00, I am continuing
>> work on interface part. On the other hand, as I reported in the e-mail
>> last week, I found there are some points to be discussed regarding PHY
>> and MAC part. Now I am getting feedback from volunteers who are helping
>> me by reviewing tentative draft and I am summarizing points and options.
>> I assume that we can discuss on these in next call to be held on 27th.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Ryota
>>

>> On 2015/02/13 9:35, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>>
>>> As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, I would like to
>>> postpone our next teleconference until until next week Feb. 20th (Fri)
>>> JST.
>>>
>>> We will use following time slot for our next teleconference:
>>> Feb. 19th (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
>>> Feb. 20th (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
>>> Feb. 20th (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC
>>> Feb. 20th (Fri) 11:00-12:00 IST