[wi-sun rlmmwg] We will postpone Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC today (Re: Call for topics in the RLMM WG TC tomorrow on Feb. 13th and volunteer for reviewing tentative draft of Technical Spec (WebEx meeting invitation: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Fri. 14:30-15:30 JST)))

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Thu Feb 19 16:55:02 PST 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, I would like to
postpone our next teleconference until until next week Feb. 27th (Fri) JST.

We will use following time slot for our next teleconference:
Feb. 26th (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
Feb. 27th (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
Feb. 27th (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC
Feb. 27th (Fri) 11:00-12:00 IST
Feb. 27th (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST

If the time slot above is not convenient, please let me know.

I appreciate help from some members to be volunteer for reviewing the
tentative draft of the Technical Specification 1v00 which include
description on only  PHY part and MAC part. I expect we can start
discussion based on feedback from reviewers.

Best regards,
Ryota

--