[wi-sun rlmmwg] Please provide your opinion for setting priority of features

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Nov 25 03:27:21 PST 2014

Dear RLMM WG members,

This is gentle reminder for providing your opinion for setting priority
of features. We are gathering opinion from members using the spreadsheet
available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20141114%20RLMM%20Big%20Picture%20of%20Technical%20Specification%200v00.xlsx

As we discussed in the call on Nov. 21st JST, to consolidate all input
from members, please provide your feedback by the end of Nov. 26th JST.

Best regards,
Ryota

--