[wi-sun rlmmwg] Big Picture of Technical Specification - Letter Ballot Announcement

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Fri Dec 12 11:24:30 PST 2014

Dear Paul-san,

All columns in the spreadsheet are being balloted as a rough description
on the direction of how to improve the technical specification of RLMM
Profile step by step, but columns from J to M are especially important
as once we approve the spreadsheet, we will start to define Technical
Specification 1v00 in detail based on the description on the columns
from J to M.

I hope my description above gave answers to your question.

Best regards,
Ryota

--