[wi-sun rlmmwg] Current State of RLMM WG and Next Step

ryota.yamada at omron.com ryota.yamada at omron.com
Mon Jun 13 08:06:18 BST 2022

Dear Kojima-san,

Thank you very much for your reply and proposal. I would like to wait until 9:00am on Jun. 13th AoE (which will be 6:00am on Jun. 14th JST) to check whether there are any other members who have intention to be a contributor. Then, I will contact with members who have intention to be a contributor (of course, including you) to discuss how to proceed.

Best regards,
Ryota