[wi-sun rlmmwg] Current State of RLMM WG and Next Step

ryota.yamada at omron.com ryota.yamada at omron.com
Mon Jun 6 00:41:29 BST 2022

Dear RLMM WG members,

The RLMM WG has not been active due to lack of contributors. If there are no members who intend to contribute at this moment, I would like to move RLMM WG to "dormant" state officially.

In the RLMM WG, we created Wi-SUN Profile for RLMM Revision 1v00 on Feb. 2016. In the profile, security features were not included. To proceed, we need contributors who can add security features for the profile. We also discussed on low power features and we need contributors for them.

If you have objection for moving RLMM WG to "dormant" state and you have intention to be a contributor, please let me know by 9:00am on Jun. 13th.

Best regards,
Ryota