[wi-sun rlmmwg] PHY TPS-1V06 is Approved

Kunal Shah kshah at ssni.com
Thu Jan 11 10:39:28 PST 2018

Dear PHYWG Members,

Receiving no further comments or objections, PHY TPS 1V06 is now approved.

Below is the link to the clean version of the PHY TPS 1V06,
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=PHYWG%2FPHY%20Specification%2F20150727-PHY-Wi-SUN_PHY_Specification-1V06.pdf

Thank you all for your contributions and hard work.

As part of the next steps, we will work on updating the PHY PICS document, PHY conformance spec and PHY interop spec to align with the PHY TPS.

Regards,
Kunal