[wi-sun rlmmwg] [Call for Review] PHY PICS Draft

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Apr 24 18:21:30 PDT 2018

Dear RLMM WG members,

As some of you may know, the review for the PHY PICS Draft is in
progress in PHY WG. If you are not a member of PHY WG, please take time
for reviewing the draft. If you have any comment, please send your
comment to me using the comment spreadsheet by 10:00pm on Friday 27th
April 2018. I am sorry to sharing information in last minutes. I hope
most of the stake holders are also a member of PHY WG and already had a
chance to review it.

The PHY PICS Draft is available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=PHYWG%2FPHY%20PICS%2F20130227-Wi-SUN-IEEE802.15.4g-PHY-PICS-1V02.docx

The comment spreadsheet is available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=PHYWG%2FPHY%20PICS%2F20180410-PHYWG-Comment-Submission-PHY-PICS-1V02-Company-Name.xlsx

Best regards,
Ryota