[wi-sun rlmmwg] Call for volunteers for Action Items in RLMM WG (WebEx meeting invitation: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Sep. 14th 11:00-12:00 JST)

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Fri Sep 15 02:49:30 PDT 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

In the RLMM WG TC held yesterday, I have shared current status and
action items in RLMM WGs. As the number of attendee was limited, I would
like to share also through the e-mail reflector and ask for your help.

First, please take time for going through the slides which I used in the
RLMM GW TC yesterday available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=RLMMWG%2FDocument%20-%20Materials%20for%20Weekly%20Call%20or%20Discussion%2F20170914%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%200v00.pptx

On the page 9 of the slides, the action items are summarized. We need
volunteer to solve them. If you can be a volunteer for each item, please
contact me. If you could provide your feedback by the end of Sep. 20th
JST, that will be very helpful to share the status in the next call on
Sep. 21st. If you need more time to consider, please let me know. Any
feedback will be helpful to proceed.

Best regards,
Ryotya