[wi-sun rlmmwg] WebEx meeting invitation: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Oct 31 17:56:12 PDT 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

We will have RLMM WG TC tomorrow using this time slot:
  - Nov. 1st (Wed) 19:00-20:00 PDT
  - Nov. 1st (Wed) 22:00-23:00 EDT
  - Nov. 2nd (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
  - Nov. 2nd (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
  - Nov. 2nd (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

The main topic of the call will be sharing the result of the poll on
interest and intention from members for each network types. As I have
already mentioned on the separate e-mail, I have received very limited
number of feedback. I would like to ask all members to provide feedback
for the discussion by the end of today.

Best regards,
Ryota