[wi-sun rlmmwg] If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from 11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Oct. 19th, please let me know. (Re: Call for volunteers for Action Items in RLMM WG (Re: WebEx meeting invitation: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC)

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Oct 17 16:01:55 PDT 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from
11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Oct. 19th, please let me know by the end of
today Oct. 18th JST.

If there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, I would like to
postpone the RLMM WG TC for a week.

I have sent another e-mail regarding "RLMM Profile Discussion and
Implementation Poll". Please take time for going through the e-mail and
provide feedback as described. The result will be summarized and shared
in the RLMM WG TC next week.

Best regards,
Ryota