[wi-sun rlmmwg] We will have RLMM WG TC tomorrow from 11:00 to 12:00 on Oct. 12th JST

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Oct 11 17:45:26 PDT 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

This is the agenda for the RLMM WG TC today:
1. Call to Order
2. Policy Reminder
3. Attendance
4. Agree Agenda
5. Review Discussion in the Last Call
6. Updates after the Last Call
7. Share Information about WIA-PA
8. Timeline
9. Appoint Next Call
10. Any Other Business
11. Adjournment

The materials which we are going to use are available from these URLs:
[1]
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=RLMMWG%2FDocument%20-%20Materials%20for%20Weekly%20Call%20or%20Discussion%2F20171012%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%200v00.pptx
[2]
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=RLMMWG%2FDocument%20-%20Materials%20for%20Weekly%20Call%20or%20Discussion%2F20171012%20WIA-PA%20Introduction.pdf