[wi-sun rlmmwg] If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from 11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Nov. 16th JST, please let me know

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Nov 15 16:21:30 PST 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, I would like to
postpone the RLMM WG TC today.

As we have a national holiday in Japan on Nov. 23rd and I am not
available on Nov. 30th, I would like to set the time slot for our next
RLMM WG TC as follows:
  - Dec. 6th (Wed) 19:00-20:00 PDT
  - Dec. 6th (Wed) 22:00-23:00 EDT
  - Dec. 7th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
  - Dec. 7th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
  - Dec. 7th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

While we do not have RLMM WG TC, if I have any update, I will share it
through e-mail reflector. A brief description on current status is here:
  - Network Type A:
     - I talked with volunteers. Regarding security features, the
stakeholders agree to wait for the result of discussion in Network Type
B. Once the security features are fixed in Network Type B, we will try
to employ the same mechanism into Network Type A.
  - Network Type B:
     - We will continue discussion with volunteers who already started
discussion before the poll. Once we prepare the summary, we will invite
other volunteers. After we finish the discussion in all volunteers, we
will share the result in RLMM WG for further discussion.

Best regards,
Ryota