[wi-sun rlmmwg] Network Type C will be terminated if we do not have any volunteer by the end of Nov. 8th JST

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Nov 1 19:41:05 PDT 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

This is final announcement to check the intention for Network Type C.

As a result of the poll on the interest and intention for each network
type, we did not have any interest and intention for Network Type C. I
contacted with the stakeholders who provided contribution for Network
Type C and confirmed that they will withdraw their proposal. In this
situation, if we do not find any volunteer for Network Type C, we will
terminate activity on Network Type C and remove Network Type C from our
plan.

If you have intention to be a volunteer for Network Type C, please
contact me by the end of Nov. 8th JST.

Best regards,
Ryota