[wi-sun rlmmwg] Resolution to comments received on RLMM PHY Specification

Kunal Shah kshah at ssni.com
Wed Jan 25 19:47:41 PST 2017

Dear RLMM members and Yamada-san,

PHYWG recently had a review on the RLMM PHY Specification and received comments on the draft document.

During today’s PHYWG call, the received comments were discussed and some of those comments were resolved. The resolution to some of the comments requires input from RLMM profile WG.

I would like to request the RLMM members to review the resolutions to those comments and provide feedback to me.

The link to the revised comment spreadsheet is shown below in the email.

Thanks,
Kunal Shah
PHYWG Chair