[wi-sun rlmmwg] If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC on Jan. 12th, please let me know

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Mon Jan 9 23:37:02 PST 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

Happy new year.

If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC on Jan. 12th
JST, please let me know by the end of Jan. 11th JST.

If there are no specific topics to be discussed, we will postpone the
RLMM WG TC on Jan. 12th. In that case, for our next RLMM WG TC, I would
like to set following time slot:
Jan. 18th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
Jan. 18th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
Jan. 19th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
Jan. 19th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
Jan. 19th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

Best regards,
Ryota

On 2016/12/21 9:00, Ryota Yamada wrote:
> Dear RLMM WG members,
>
> If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC on Dec. 22nd
> JST, please let me know by the end of Dec. 21st JST.
>
> If there are no specific topics to be discussed, we will postpone the
> RLMM WG TC on Dec. 22nd. In that case, for our next RLMM WG TC, I would
> like to set following time slot:
> Jan. 11th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
> Jan. 11th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
> Jan. 12th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
> Jan. 12th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
> Jan. 12th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST
>
> Best regards,
> Ryota
>
> On 2016/12/15 8:54, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>
>> As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will postpone
>> the RLMM WG TC today. As I mentioned in the previous e-nail, for our
>> next RLMM WG TC, I would like to set following time slot:
>>> Dec. 21th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
>>> Dec. 21th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
>>> Dec. 22nd (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
>>> Dec. 22nd (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
>>> Dec. 22nd (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST
>>
>> Regarding the draft of the proposal for PHY WG, there were no further
>> comment received from members. As a result, this is the latest version
>> which is agreed in RLMM WG:
>> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20161208-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-1v00-PHY-0v02.doc
>>

>> I will forward it to Kunal-san as an official input from RLMM WG to PHY
>> WG. The document will be balloted in PHY WG. Please continue to join the
>> discussion in the PHY WG.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Ryota
>>

>> On 2016/12/13 16:08, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>>
>>> If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC on Dec. 15th
>>> JST, please let me know by the end of Dec. 14th JST.
>>>
>>> If there are no specific comments for the draft of the proposal for PHY
>>> WG which I reminded in the separate e-mail and no other specific topics
>>> to be discussed, we will postpone the RLMM WG TC on Dec. 15th. In that
>>> case, for our next RLMM WG TC, I would like to set following time slot:
>>> Dec. 21th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
>>> Dec. 21th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
>>> Dec. 22nd (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
>>> Dec. 22nd (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST