[wi-sun rlmmwg] f you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from 11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Mar. 2nd JST, please let me know

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Feb 28 16:02:28 PST 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from
11:00-12:00 tomorrow on Mar. 2nd JST, please let me know by 9:00am
tomorrow. If there are no specific topics to be discussed, we will have
our next call using this time slot:
Mar. 8th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
Mar. 8th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
Mar. 8th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
Mar. 9th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
Mar. 9th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

Best regards,
Ryota

On 2017/02/23 7:06, Ryota Yamada wrote:
> Dear RLMM WG members,
>
> As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will postpone
> the RLMM WG TC today. Our next call will be held using following timeslot:
> Mar. 1st (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
> Mar. 1st (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
> Mar. 1st (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
> Mar. 2nd (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
> Mar. 2nd (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST
>
> As I metioned in the last e-mail, the document for proposal from RLMM WG
> to PHY WG to include RLMM PHY specification into PHY TPS was shared in
> the PHY WG call last night in JST. In the call, no items to be discussed
> came up. In the next step, the document will be reviewed again in the
> PHY WG. If there are no further discussion, PHY TPS will be updated
> based on the document. While in the process, if we got some items need
> to be discussed in RLMM WG, I will bring them back.
>
> Best regards,
> Ryota
>

> On 2017/02/21 19:24, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>> Dear Kunal-san and RLMM WG members,
>>
>> I have uploaded the updated version of the document for proposal from
>> RLMM WG to PHY WG to include RLMM PHY specification into PHY TPS. The
>> document is available from here:
>> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20170221-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-1v00-PHY-0v05-markup.doc
>>

>> In the document, the parts updated from the previous version which was
>> shared with PHYWG are recorded. I would like to have this document
>> shared in the PHYWG call on Wednesday, February 22nd at 0700 PST or 0000
>> JST.
>>
>> RLMM WG members, please consider to attend the PHYWG call. For those who
>> can not attend the call, I will share the result through e-mail
>> reflector after the call. In case some items need to be discussed comes
>> up in the PHYWG call, I would like to discuss about them in the RLMM WG
>> call on Thursday 23rd 1100JST.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Ryota

様