[wi-sun rlmmwg] The updated version of the document for proposal from RLMM WG to PHY WG to include RLMM PHY specification into PHY TPS

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Feb 21 02:24:04 PST 2017

Dear Kunal-san and RLMM WG members,

I have uploaded the updated version of the document for proposal from
RLMM WG to PHY WG to include RLMM PHY specification into PHY TPS. The
document is available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20170221-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-1v00-PHY-0v05-markup.doc

In the document, the parts updated from the previous version which was
shared with PHYWG are recorded. I would like to have this document
shared in the PHYWG call on Wednesday, February 22nd at 0700 PST or 0000
JST.

RLMM WG members, please consider to attend the PHYWG call. For those who
can not attend the call, I will share the result through e-mail
reflector after the call. In case some items need to be discussed comes
up in the PHYWG call, I would like to discuss about them in the RLMM WG
call on Thursday 23rd 1100JST.

Best regards,
Ryota

--