[wi-sun rlmmwg] If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from 11:00-12:00 on Aug. 31st JST, please let me know

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Mon Aug 28 23:12:17 PDT 2017

Dear RLMM WG members,

If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from
11:00-12:00 the day after tomorrow on Aug. 31st JST, please let me know
by the end of tomorrow on Aug. 30th JST.

If there are no specific topics at this time, I would like to set this
time slot for our next call after the week of the Member Meeting:
Sep. 13th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
Sep. 13th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
Sep. 14th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
Sep. 14th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
Sep. 14th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

In the Member Meeting, I will share the current status and items left to
be solved. For those who do not have chance to attend the Member
Meeting, I will share the summary of the information in the call after
the Member Meeting.

Best regards,
Ryota

On 2017/08/24 10:44, Ryota Yamada wrote:
> Dear RLMM WG members,
>
> As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will postpone
> the RLMM WG TC today.
>
> Best regards,
> Ryota
>
> On 2017/08/22 16:19, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>
>> If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC from
>> 11:00-12:00 the day after tomorrow on Aug. 24th JST, please let me
>> know by the end of tomorrow on Aug. 23rd JST.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Ryota
>>

>> On 2017/08/10 9:07, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>>
>>> As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will
>>> postpone the RLMM WG TC today. As some members have holidays in next
>>> week, we set this time slot for our next call:
>>> Aug. 23rd (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
>>> Aug. 23rd (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
>>> Aug. 24th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
>>> Aug. 24th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST