[wi-sun rlmmwg] Security Features in RLMM Profile 1v01

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Fri Jun 24 00:14:58 PDT 2016

Dear RLMM WG members,

I have uploaded the updated version of the material which summarize
current status of discussion regarding security feature for 1v01:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20160624%20Security%20Features%20in%20RLMM%20Profile%201v01%200v01.pptx

Please go through the material and give your feedback before next call
to be held fromm 11:00 on Jun. 30th JST.

There are two major questions:
(1) Which option on page 3 of the material shall we choose?
(2) Which option on page 7 shall we choose for how to manage key?

If you have any comment or suggestion, please let me know.

Best regards,
Ryota

--