[wi-sun rlmmwg] If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC on tomorrow Jul. 21st, please let me know

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Jul 19 18:53:24 PDT 2016

Dear RLMM WG members,

Although we have scheduled our next call on tomorrow Jul. 21st from
11:00JST, at this moment, there are no specific topics ready to be
discussed. I am still working on updating the Wi-SUN RLMM Profile 1v01
and no specific topic to be discussed from my side. If you have any
topics to be discussed, please let me know by Jul. 21st 9:00JST.

If there are no specific topics to be discussed on tomorrow, I would
like to postpone the RLMM WG TC until next week using following time slot:
Jul. 27th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
Jul. 27th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
Jul. 28th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
Jul. 28th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST