[wi-sun rlmmwg] Please take time for reviewing the Draft 05 of RLMM Technical Specification 1v00

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Jan 13 14:33:58 PST 2016

Dear RLMM WG members,

The Draft 05 of RLMM Technical Specification 1v00 is uploaded to the DMS
and will be shared in the RLMM WG TC today.

To see what is updated from Draft 05, please refer markup version
available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20160114-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-1v00_draft05_markup.doc

The clean version which employ all changes after Draft 05 is available
from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20160114-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-1v00_draft05_clean.doc

Please take time for reviewing the Draft 05. If you have any comment,
please submit it using a comment spreadsheet available from here:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20160114%20RLMM%20WG%20Comment%20Submission%20Form%20for%20(20160114-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-1v00_draft05_clean)%200v00.xlsx

When you submit comment, please specify line number referring clean
version of the Draft 05.

If you could provide your comment by the end of next Wed. Jan. 20th JST,
we can share it in our next call. If there are no further comment to be
discussed, we will proceed to approve the Technical Specification 1v00.
If you need more time for review, please let me know.

Best regards,
Ryota

--