[wi-sun rlmmwg] [Extended] Wi-SUN Profile for RLMM Revison 1v00 - Letter Ballot Announcement

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Thu Feb 11 14:54:35 PST 2016

Dear RLMM WG members,

I would like to announce to extend the ballot duration from 7 days to 14
days. I received feedback from some members asking for extending the
duration. If you have any objection, please let me know.

  - Ballot Duration and Closing Date (7days extended)
     - The Ballot will be 14 days duration and will close at 9:00 JST on
Feb. 18th, 2016.

I appreciate voters who cast your votes by former due date. If you would
like to make changes on your votes, please recast your votes by new due
date.

For eligible voters who have not cast your votes, please do not for get
to do it.

Best regards,
Ryota

--