[wi-sun rlmmwg] We will postpone the RLMM WG TC on today Sep. 1st JST

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Aug 31 14:46:57 PDT 2016

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will postpone
the RLMM WG TC today.

I would like to set the time slot for next RLMM WG TC using following
time slot:
Sep. 7th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
Sep. 7th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
Sep. 8th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
Sep. 8th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
Sep. 8th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

I am sorry for taking more time than I expected. I will do my best to
finish update as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Ryota

On 2016/08/25 7:07, Ryota Yamada wrote:
> [...]
>
> Best regards,
> Ryota
>

> On 2016/08/04 9:32, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>
>> As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, we will postpone
>> the RLMM WG TC today.
>>
>> As we will have a new national holiday in Japan on Aug. 11th and some
>> members have summer holiday in the week of 14th including 17th, I would
>> like to set the time slot for next RLMM WG TC using following time slot:
>> Aug. 24th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
>> Aug. 24th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
>> Aug. 25th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
>> Aug. 25th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
>> Aug. 25th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST
>>
>> Until then, if there are any update, I will announce through the e-mail
>> reflector. While you are waiting for updates, if you could take time for
>> reviewing the contributions for Network Type B and C as I mentioned
>> before, that will be very helpful to expedite future discussion.
>>
>> Here are the links for documents and comment spreadsheets for Network
>> Type B and C:
>>  - Network Type B
>>     - Document
>> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20160330-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-Network-Type-B-1v00-RC2.doc
>>

>>     - Comment Spreadsheet
>> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20160623%20RLMM%20WG%20Comment%20Submission%20Form%20for%20(20160330-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-Network-Type-B-1v00-RC2.doc)%200v00.xlsx
>>

>>  - Network Type C
>>     - Document
>> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20160318-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-Network-Type-C-1v00-RC1.docx
>>

>>     - Comment Spreadsheet
>> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20160623%20RLMM%20WG%20Comment%20Submission%20Form%20for%20(20160318-Wi-SUN-RLMM-Profile-Network-Type-C-1v00-RC1.docx)%200v00.xlsx
>>

>> Please also take time for reviewing the minutes of the RLMM WG TC on
>> Jun. 30th available from here to approve it in the next call:
>> https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20160630%20Minutes%20of%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%20on%20June%2030th_2016%200v00.docx
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Ryota
>>

>> On 2016/08/03 9:55, Ryota Yamada wrote:
>>> Dear RLMM WG members,
>>>
>>> If you have any topics to be discussed, please let me know by Aug. 4th
>>> 9:00JST.
>>>
>>> Although we have scheduled our next call on tomorrow Aug. 4th from
>>> 11:00JST, at this moment, there are no specific topics ready to be
>>> discussed. I am still working on updating the Wi-SUN RLMM Profile 1v01
>>> and no specific topic to be discussed from my side.
>>>
>>> If there are no specific topics to be discussed on tomorrow, I would
>>> like to postpone the RLMM WG TC until next week using following time
>>> Aug. 10th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
>>> Aug. 10th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
>>> Aug. 11th (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
>>> Aug. 11th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST