[wi-sun rlmmwg] Let me postpone the RLMM WG TC today

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Apr 13 16:55:57 PDT 2016

Dear RLMM WG members,

Due to unexpected changes on my schedule and limitation on my mobile
communication environment, it turned out that it will be difficult to
hold a RLMM WG TC today as scheduled. I am very sorry for making changes
due to problem on my side, but please let me postpone the RLMM WG TC today.

In the RLMM WG TC, I was planning to share the contribution regarding
Network Type C from Fujitsu. I will upload the document provided by
Fujitsu to the DMS and share it through the e-mail reflector as soon as
I can get back to online. I expect I can share it by the end of today in
JST.

I would like to set our next call using following time slot:
Apr. 20th (Wed) 18:00-19:00 PST
Apr. 20th (Wed) 21:00-22:00 EST
Apr. 21st (Thu) 02:00-03:00 GMT
Apr. 21st (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
Apr. 21st (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

If you have any objection for using the time slot above, please let me know.

Again, I apologize for making changes in last minutes due to problem on
my side.

Best regards,
Ryota

--