[wi-sun rlmmwg] If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC tomorrow on Apr. 7th JST, please let me know

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Apr 5 18:13:21 PDT 2016

Dear RLMM WG members,

If you have any topics to be discussed in the RLMM WG TC tomorrow on
Apr. 7th JST, please let me know by the end of today Apr. 6th JST.

At this moment, there are no topics ready to be discussed. If there are
no topics to be discussed, I would like to postpone the RLMM WG TC until
next week on Apr. 14th JST.

Best regards,
Ryota

--