[wi-sun rlmmwg] WebEx meeting reminder: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Thu. 11:00-12:00 JST

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed Sep 16 18:44:53 PDT 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

Here is a proposed agenda for the RLMM WG call today:
1. Call to Order
2. Reminder on Membership Agreement
3. Attendance
4. Agree Agenda
5. Review Discussions in the Last Call
6. Share Updates after the Last Call
7. Discussion on Frame Format
8. Appoint Next Call
9. Any Other Business
10. Adjournment

Here is the material which we will use in the call today:
[1]
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150910%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%200v00.pptx

Best regards,
Ryota