[wi-sun rlmmwg] Updated Wi-SUN Regional Frequency Band document Uploaded for Review

Kunal Shah kshah at silverspringnet.com
Thu Nov 5 16:55:12 PST 2015

Dear All WG members,

PHYWG has received multiple comments/ feedback on the PHY regional frequency bands document and also received a request to include new frequency bands that are not specified in the previous version of the document.

The document has been updated to incorporate all the received comments, including the addition of new frequency bands. All the changes have been marked in RED with track changes on.

As this document will be referenced in all Wi-SUN profile specifications for using any of the regional frequency bands, so I would strongly encourage all WGs to review the updated document and prepare with any comments, feedback or suggestions.

I am planning to schedule a PHYWG call for next week to discuss any comments or suggestion regarding this document. Stay tune for the call details and agenda items for next week call.

The document is posted on Wi-SUN ftp PHYWG folder,
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=PHYWG%2FRegional%20Frequency%20Bands%2F20150727-PHY-Wi-SUN%20Regional%20Frequency%20Bands-0V11.docx

Please let me know of any comments.

Regards,
Kunal Shah