[wi-sun rlmmwg] We will postpone the Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC today until next week May. 14th

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Wed May 6 15:04:28 PDT 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

We have scheduled our teleconference today on May 7th from 11:00JST in
the last call on Apr. 24th, but we have not specific topic ready to be
discussed at this moment.

As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, I would like to
postpone our next teleconference until next week May 14th (Thu) JST.

We will use following time slot for our next teleconference:
May. 6th (Wed) 19:00-20:00 PDT
May. 6th (Wed) 22:00-23:00 EDT
May. 7th (Thu) 03:00-04:00 BST
May. 7th (Thu) 07:30-08:30 IST
May. 7th (Thu) 11:00-12:00 JST

If you have any topic to be discussed or if the time slot above is not
convenient, please let me know.

Best regards,
Ryota

--