[wi-sun rlmmwg] We will postpone Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Jan. 16th (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST (Re: WebEx meeting invitation: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Jan. 16th (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST)

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Thu Jan 15 16:05:44 PST 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there were no specific topics to be discussed in the Wi-SUN RLMM WG
TC on Jan. 16th (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST, I would like to postpone our next
teleconference until until next week Jan. 23rd (Fri) JST.

We will use following time slot for our next teleconference:
Jan. 22nd (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
Jan. 23rd (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
Jan. 23rd (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC
Jan. 23rd (Fri) 11:00-12:00 IST
Jan. 23rd (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST

I expect that we will have feedback regarding comment resolution for the
Big Picture of Technical Specification and we can discuss about iyt in
the next call. I will do my best to make progress on preparing the draft
for the Technical Specification 1v00.

Best regards,
Ryota

--