[wi-sun rlmmwg] Comment Resolution for the Big Picture of Technical Specification

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Jan 13 22:59:58 PST 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

In the last RLMM WG call on Jan. 9th, we shared proposal for comment
resolution for the Big Picture of Technical Specification. The proposed
resolutions for 6 out of 8 comments are provided in following
spreadsheet. Please take time for reviewing them and if you have any
comment, question or suggestion, please let me know:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150109%20RLMM%20WG%20Comment%20Submission%20Form%20for%20(20141219%20RLMM%20Big%20Picture%20of%20Technical%20Specification%201v00.xlsx)%200v01.xlsx

Regarding comment #3 and #7, we need some discussion. I summarized
information on the page 8 and 9 of this slide:
https://dms.wi-sun.org/htcomnet/Handlers/Download.ashx?action=download&file=M2MIG%2F20150109%20RLMM%20WG%20TC%200v00.pptx

In the last RLMM WG call, regarding comment #3, "2047bytes (recommend
255bytes)" was preferred as (1) it is synchronized with the Profile for
ECHONET Lite, (2) it can avoid higher PER and interference adn (3) it
can cover the requirements in the MRD.

Regarding comment #7, there were no specific opinion in the call, but I
received some feedback from members saying that it is just matter of
timing and we can proceed with only 100kbps in 1v00 as we have plan to
support 50kbps in 1v01.

If you have any comment, question or suggestion, please let me know. I
would like to continue our discussion in the next call to be held on
Fri. JST this week.

Best regards,
Ryota

--