[wi-sun rlmmwg] We will postpone Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC today (Re: Call for topics in the RLMM WG TC tomorrow on Feb. 13th and volunteer for reviewing tentative draft of Technical Spec (WebEx meeting invitation: Wi-SUN RLMM WG TC on Fri. 14:30-15:30 JST)))

Ryota Yamada ryamada at ari.ncl.omron.co.jp
Thu Feb 12 16:35:45 PST 2015

Dear RLMM WG members,

As there are no specific topics ready to be discussed, I would like to
postpone our next teleconference until until next week Feb. 20th (Fri) JST.

We will use following time slot for our next teleconference:
Feb. 19th (Thu) 21:30-22:30 PST
Feb. 20th (Fri) 00:30-01:30 EST
Feb. 20th (Fri) 05:30-06:30 UTC
Feb. 20th (Fri) 11:00-12:00 IST
Feb. 20th (Fri) 14:30-15:30 JST

If the time slot above is not convenient, please let me know.

As I mentioned in the e-mail yesterday, if you have interest on being
volunteer for reviewing the tentative draft of the Technical
Specification 1v00 which include description on only  PHY part and MAC
part, please let me know. It will be helpful to make the draft better
before making it open to the WG.

Best regards,
Ryota

--